- spacious and bright room with tables for 6 people.
- air-conditioned(especially important in Mayapur summer).
- English and Bengali speaking waiters are at your service.
Menu: European, Chinese, Indian and Italian
Working hours: breakfast 7:00 - 10:45, lunch 12:00 - 15:45, then 17:00 - 20:45
- Dosа (large pancakes) with different fillings: cheese, vegetables and spicy sauce. (90 rupees)
- Paratha (tortillas) with different fillings: potatoes, cheese, vegetables. (40 - 80 rupees).
European breakfast (30 - 80 rupees / dish):
- Fruit salad
- Pancakes with syrup or jam
- Oats porridge
Indian lunch (60 rupees - 130 rupees / dish):
- Thali (large tray with many bowls with a variety of Indian dishes) not spicy, suitable for children (200 rupees)
- Rice (prepared in 8 different ways like: basmati, with lemon, with tomatoes, etc) (50 - 110 rupees)
- Masala panir (cheese in spicy sauce)
- Koftas (dahl cutlets with vegetables)
European/Italian lunch (60 - 130 rupees / dish):
- Soups(tomato, vegetable, corn, spinach)
- several types of pizzas
Drinks (20 - 80 rupees):
- Several types of lassi (yogurt) with different fruits
- milkshakes with ice cream
- fresh juices
Govindas restaurant has a separate menu for Ekadashi: Thali, pizzas, soups and desserts.
If you wish to eat outside - there are tables at the verandah. The waiter will not come outside, but there is a separate stall with various salty snacks and desserts.
When you are in the Govindas restaurant, you might involuntarily recall the phrase that "vegetarians eat just carrots." And this restaurant easily refutes this statement: it has a very diverse menu to each and everyones taste and budget.