While Temple of the Vedic Planetarium is being built, deities of Sri Sri Radha Madhava with eight main gopis, Lord Nrisimhadeva and Sri Pancha Tattva resides in this temple.
- 4:30 Mangala-arati (altar is open until 5 am)
- 7:00 Darshan-arati
- 7:30 Srila Prabhupad Guru-puja
- 8:00 Srimad Bhagavatam class (english: 2nd floor, bengali: altar)
- 12:00 Bhoga-arati
- 13:00 - 16:00 altar closed
- 18:30 Sandhya-arati
- 19:45 Bhagavad-gita class (bengali)
- 20:30 temple closed
On ekadashi there is an all day kirtan.
The temple presents an exhibition of relief paintings depicting the pasttimes of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, visiting time from 10.00 to 13.00 and from 16.00 to 18.00.Post is being written. If you have some good videos, photos, ideas or feedback, you are welcome to help!